Monday 13 June 2011

Ankita Paruthi [ MTM ] International Travel Consultant AsiaGuide Tours & Travels,


Guest is God
 (Athiti Devo Bhava)


(Taken from Old Scriptures of Hindu Religion)


Dear Travelers,


Namastey!!!


I am Ankita. I am working as an International Travel  Consultantfor the discerning travelers interested in the culture and history of India.


It is my passion to show you the beautiful and Historical city of Delhi and neighbouring cities like Jaipur and Agra.


Delhi has been the seat of power for several Empires for thousands of years and we can have a look at the remains of every period which are testimony to the grand historical background of Delhi.


I enjoy reading books of historical importance and I try to serve my guests better after every tour.


My belief is that every traveler should be personally taken care of, and I give full attention to my guests.


Apart from sightseeing, I make sure that other necessary aspects like proper lunch etc are also taken care of properly.


Once you book any tour, it will always be a tailor made tour, planned according to your interests.


You are most welcome to visit the beautiful yet culturally different city of Delhi.


If you have got any questions regarding India in general and Delhi in particular, please feel free to communicate with me.


Apart from this, I am associated with Mission To Canada too.


If you have a social leaning and we get some free time, we can take part in some philanthropic work as well.


With Love,


Ankita Paruthi  [ MTM ]
International Travel  Consultant
AsiaGuide Tours & Travels, 
E : asiaguidetours@gmail.com , 
W : www.asiaguidetours.co.in  
http://asiaguidetours.in  
B : http://asiaguide-tours-travels.blogspot.com  









Get Chitika Premium



We request you to provide maximum information related to your travel plan in the "Requirements" field This will help us to process your information quickly and accurately.















Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.





















http://www.JobsInAirline.com



































3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dislike feeling at home when I am abroad. Flights To Douala

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Reader
    Searching for the Best Travel Agency in Agra, India, as well as Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi? then My Taj Trip, situated in Agra, India, can assist you in locating the ideal travel packages. Visit Now

    Thanks
    www.mytajtrip.com
    +91-8006990928 (WhatsApp & Call)

    ReplyDelete