Wednesday 15 June 2011

I am Ankita. I am working as an International Travel Consultantfor the discerning travelers interested in the culture and history of India.


Dear Travelers,

Namastey!!!

I am Ankita. I am working as an International Travel  Consultantfor the discerning travelers interested in the culture and history of India.


It is my passion to show you the beautiful and Historical city of Delhi and neighbouring cities like Jaipur and Agra.


Delhi has been the seat of power for several Empires for thousands of years and we can have a look at the remains of every period which are testimony to the grand historical background of Delhi.


I enjoy reading books of historical importance and I try to serve my guests better after every tour.


My belief is that every traveler should be personally taken care of, and I give full attention to my guests.


Apart from sightseeing, I make sure that other necessary aspects like proper lunch etc are also taken care of properly.


Once you book any tour, it will always be a tailor made tour, planned according to your interests.


You are most welcome to visit the beautiful yet culturally different city of Delhi.


If you have got any questions regarding India in general and Delhi in particular, please feel free to communicate with me.


Apart from this, I am associated with Mission To Canada too.
Our aim is to help only 1000 Student Pilots in next 3 year for Pilot Training in one of
the best Air Transport Association of Canada [ ATAC ] member Flight Training School
to trained them.


If you have a social leaning and we get some free time, we can take part in some
philanthropic work as well.

Now I am working on a Project called Airline In India.

Guest is God   (Athiti Devo Bhava)

With Love,


Ankita Paruthi  [ MTM ]
International Travel  Consultant
AsiaGuide Tours & Travels,
E : asiaguidetours@gmail.com ,
W : www.asiaguidetours.co.in
http://asiaguidetours.in
B : http://asiaguide-tours-travels.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a great article with a lot of useful information. It is quite informative.
    We, Vansh Packers and Movers Agra provides expert packing and moving services of the best quality at the most reasonable costs.

    Thank you very much
    Contact us
    Name: Mr. Hotam Singh
    Mobile: +91 8006720005 (WhatsApp & Call)
    https://www.packersandmoversagra.com

    ReplyDelete